Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Comrades! The Revolution Is Won

Hello fellow comrades of the People's Democratic Republic of Connecticut!  It is a good day for the People!  Grand Commissar Comrade Malloy has been re-elected!  Comrade Malloy will vanquish the yacht-bearing, plane-owing bourgeois of our Grand People's Republic!

The news today is outstanding!  There is no more confusion about who works for whom.  It is now clear to proletariat and bourgeois alike - we all now work for the Grand Commissar, and his comrades in the SEIU, AFL-CIO, CEA, and of course, his comrades who have no job other than the procreation of our next generation of revolutionaries!

Soon, those comrades working in "private industry" will see their taxes go up again, thus bringing forth the worker's paradise.  Those jackals who wish to be counter-revolutionaries will see our People's and Children's Safety committee confiscate the offending firearms.  There are not many left as The Grand Commissar has already invoked control which shall certainly be extended to ensure the safety and freedom of those in the People's Democratic Republic of Connecticut!

Comrades - let me be frank with you.  It is a new day in the People's Republic.  Opposition is melting away, and soon we will have total control to support and protect the People.  This is why I have decided to go to the winning side.  No longer will I resist the Grand Commissar or his party.  They have shown me the light!  As soon as I can, I will cast off the shackles of my bourgeois employers.  I will stop making unconscionable profits and pay at the expense of my Comrades.  I will become like them instead.  I will become completely dependent on the People's Republic, as clearly they know what is best for me.  No longer will I think like the bourgeois - I will think like my Comrades.  My Comrades will take care of me, in addition to telling me how to think!  What a relief!

Congratulations to all of my Comrades who have triumphed in the People's Republic this week.  We count on you to continue our inexorable march to the Worker's Paradise we all know is inevitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment